1. General information.
- The operator of the riscosoftware.pl is
Risco Software Sp. z o.o. company
Al. Jerozolimskie 123a
- The service obtains information about its users and their behavior in the following ways:
- from the information provided by users filling in forms, on a voluntary basis;
- by saving cookies on users’ devices.
2. Information in forms.
- The service collects the information provided by a user on a voluntary basis.
- The service can also save information about the parameters of a connection (timestamp, IP address).
- The data from forms are not made available to third parties unless the user has consented to it.
- The data provided in forms can constitute a set of potential clients, registered by the service operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in a form are processed for the purpose which results from the function of that form, e.g. to manage a service request or a trade contact.
- The data provided in forms can be transferred to entities providing some technical services, especially the transfer of information about the owner of a registered domain to entities which are operators of Internet domains (in particular, the Research and Academic Computer Network, Polish: Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa, abbreviated to NASK), services which manage payments, or other entities with which the service operator for those purposes.
3. Information about cookies.
- Cookies are electronic data, in particular text data which are stored on a service user’s device, for the purpose of using the web pages of the service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they are coming from, the period of time during which they are to be stored on the user’s device, and a unique number.
- The entity which places cookies on a service user’s device and who has access to them is the service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics which make it easier to understand how service users use web pages, so that the structure and content of those web pages can be improved,
- preserving a service user’s session (after logging in) so that the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage,
- defining a user profile for the purpose of displaying adjusted content in advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to that user.
- The two main types of cookies used in the Service are: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on a user’s device until the time of logging out, leaving a web page, or switching off the software (Internet browser). Permanent cookies are stored on a user’s device for a period of time defined in the cookies parameters or until the cookies are deleted by the user.
- Software for browsing web pages (an Internet browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on a user’s device. Service users can change the relevant settings. An Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information about is provided in the help section or in the documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies are placed on a service user’s device and can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the service operator.
- We recommend reading the Privacy Policies of those companies in order to learn about their policies of using cookies in statistics: Polityka ochrony prywatności Google Analytics
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks, especially the Google network, for displaying advertisements adjusted to the manner in which a user uses the service. For that purpose, those files may retain information about a user’s navigation path or about the length of time of a user’s stay on a page.
- As regards the information about user preferences which is collected by the Google advertising network, a user can review and edit the information collected by means of cookies, with the use of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
- Information about some users’ behaviors is logged in the server layer. That data is only used for the purpose of administering the service and providing as efficient hosting service management as possible.
- The data enumerated above are not associated with the individuals who browse web pages.
- The data enumerated above are only used for the purpose of service administration.
- The browsed resources are identified with the use of URL addresses. Moreover, the following data can be saved:
- the time at which a query comes,
- the time at which an answer is sent,
- the name of the client station – identification through the HTTP protocol,
- the information about the errors which happened during the HTTP transaction,
- the URL address of the site previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the transition to the Service was made through a link,
- information about the User’s browser, and
- information about the IP address.
5. Data access.
- The data are only shared with third parties within the limits of applicable law.
- The data which make it possible to identify a natural person are only made available when that person’s consent has been obtained.
- The operator may be obligated to make the information collected by the service available to authorized bodies on the basis of legitimate requests, within the scope resulting from such a request.
6. Cookies management – how give and withdraw permission in practice?
- If a user does not want to receive cookies, the user may change browser settings. We would like to note that the switching off of the management of the cookies which are necessary for the processes of authentication, security, and the storage of user preferences can hinder and, in extreme cases, prevent the use of web pages.
- In order to manage cookies settings, select an Internet browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone