SI status-related obligations
– Verification of the SI status every 3 months, based on the number of volumes of transactions on one’s own account and every 6 months for transactions on a client’s account,
– Informing one’s national supervisory authority of changes in the SI status (date, list of instruments),
– Concerning liquid instruments:
o publication of transaction quotas in APA,
o sharing pre-transactional quotas with clients for the purposes of pre-transactional transparency,
o implementation of a client-protecting, anti-discriminatory policy concerning clients’ access to the above-mentioned quotas.
– Enhancement of the scope of post-translational publications to APA in case of obtaining an SI status (in case of cooperation between an entity with an SI status and without it the SI is to be published by the prior),
– For non-liquid instruments: sharing – on a client’s demand – information concerning her/his informational quotas,
– Reporting of the referential data of new financial instruments in accordance with the RTS 23 to the national supervisory authority,
– Publication of reports on the quality of orders’ execution (RTS 27).