Cesarz_TR – System characteristics
The system simplifies the transaction reporting process and is fully compliant with the requirements of the KDPW and DTCC (The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation) as well as the requirements of the supervisory authorities of the European Union (ESMA) and Poland (Polish Financial Supervision Authority, Polish: Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego, abbreviated to KNF).
It is a comprehensive middleware in the process of submitting information about transactions to repositories. It enables an exchange of messages between bank systems and systems of central trade repositories, according to the requirements of phase 1 of EMIR.
- the system is compliant with the requirements of the National Depository for
Securities Company (Polish: Krajowy Depozyt Papierów Wartościowych S.A., abbreviated to KDPW) – it has the KDPW partner status,
- It handles all types of derivatives,
- It is fully compatible with external systems,
- It ensures full control over the process of data processing and reporting,
- It operates 24/7/365,
- It can be adapted to particular requirements of a given reporting entity.
For the realisation of the requirements of phase 2 of EMIR, we have prepared the second module of the Cesarz system, that is Cesarz_CCP.