Credit process management systems
Systems for comprehensive or specialised management of various processes related to granting bank credits.
- The credit process management systems designed by the Risco Software Company include:
- credit verification,
- the management of cash loans and debit in accounts,
- the management of debt recovery processes,
- the management of a line of credit or a mortgage,
- the management of a base of ‘negative clients’,
- the management of questions directed to the Credit Information Bureau (through a CPU-CPU connection) and,
- automatic generation of financial services agreements between a bank and a client.
- Are based on data made available by The Polish Bank Association,
- Enable one to, among other things, enter credit applications, verify them later, analyse creditworthiness, and generate documents for clients,
- Enable a complex integration with many other systems, through dedicated interfaces.