the main objective of the creation of the Risco Bank Cash Management system has been the improvement of cash management processes in a bank through their automation and the consequent reduction of the costs of cash maintenance. The system saves time due to the automation of a part of the works, which was formerly realised manually (including the ordering process, accounting, printout generation, etc.). The existing channels of ordering the lodging and withdrawing of cash are replaced.
The system is completely ready for integration with other systems of a bank. It mitigates operational risk and ensures an appropriate level of safety.
The system guarantees, among other things:
- the management of the organisational structure of a bank
- the management of the ordering the lodging and withdrawing of cash
- the management of various modes of orders, and
- cash management in PLN and foreign currencies.
Key benefits from the implementation:
- economic: frees man-hours of bank employees and manages cash statuses in treasuries,
- dedicated: adaptable to the needs of any bank,
- uncomplicated: exceptional user-friendliness of the system,
- extendable: it can be easily extended according to the specific needs of a bank.
The system is ready for current and future legal regulations. The Risco Bank Cash Management system already enables streaming banknotes transferred to the National Bank of Poland and analysing them, broken down into streams. It has a register of devices and supports the processing of denominations within the framework of the NBP regulation no. 19/2016.