Transaction processing systems of banks and other financial institutions, designed by the Risco Software Company, include:
- bank cash management,
- the management of seizures by a bailiff,
- check management,
- credit card transaction processing,
- money order management,
- the management of corporate clients’ cash payments,
- micro account management systems;
- Processes: input file management, processing data on the basis of defined parameters, preparing files for other internal banking systems, reporting, etc.
- A broad range of possibilities of, for example, searching a pre-processed transaction base or easily defining new types of files,
- Processing transactions from the Elixir system (including non-financial transactions and payment orders),
- Processing national and international transactions (including SEPA transactions),
- A broad range of reporting possibilities, for example, searching through the sent transactions and generating confirmations sent to clients for those transactions.
Bank transaction processing systems are also electronic banking platforms.