Who have we created the Risco Electronic Seizures system for?
The Risco Electronic Seizures system has been designed for institutions subject to the law of July 10, 2015, which imposes the obligation of participating in the KIR Ognivo system on:
- court bailiffs
- administrative enforcement bodies.
- the management of seizures by a bailiff and administrative enforcement bodies
- the integration of banking systems in order to manage seizures by a bailiff with the KIR Ognivo system
- the exchange of information between an enforcer and a bank, and
- the archiving of data according to the obligation of storing data for 10 years.
The system provides:
- the information about the number of messages awaiting processing by a bank
- automatic registration of messages from internal bank systems
- automatic generation of answers based on business rules
- the management of an enforcer base
- updates of the enforcer base
- a mechanism of signing an answer with a qualified certificate
The solution can be integrated with a system for the management of seizures by a bailiff, which exists in a bank (the component functions as an additional source of data required in the process of the management of enforcement notes). It can handle a few full messages at once, within 1 second.
Key benefits from the implementation of the Risco Electronic Seizures system:
- it MINIMIZES the risk of not fulfilling the requirements of the law and of being punished for that
- it AUTOMATES a process, which has been, till then, realised manually
- it can be ADAPTED to the needs of any bank
- it SAVES time and reduces the costs of system management
- it can be EXTENDED in order to accommodate the specific requirements of a particular bank
- it is EFFICIENT because it processes an enormous number of messages in a short time, and
- it can be AUDITED, i.e. it has a detailed log of message processing that can be used in a crisis situation