Reporting systems – systems for reporting to other organizations.
- The reporting systems most often designed for the clients of the Risco Software Company are:
- Reporting systems for the Ministry of Finance, e.g. institutional clients’ transactions,
- Systems for reporting to the National Bank of Poland, e.g. on operations on non-residents’ accounts,
- Systems, which support the auxiliary systems of banks,
- Systems for supporting processes related to the creation of a payment balance and for reporting the so-called international investment position of a bank, and
- A system for the management of processes related to communication with the Bank Guarantee Fund.