Sales management systems
Designed for supporting the processes of selling bank products and products of other financial sector institutions.
- The sales management systems designed by the Risco Software Company include:
- Systems for the management of insurance products sold by banks, including the management of application processing, file exchange with insurance carriers, wide reporting options, and the possibility of monitoring contribution payments made by clients,
- Sales management systems for credit products, loans, allowances, etc., e.g. from the Company Social Benefits Fund,
- Systems for the management of investment products (investment fund units) sold and managed by banks, including systems for file exchange with transfer agents (such a system functions in the whole bank department network and in the central office; it enables introduction and processing both financial and non-financial orders, and it is also the source of data for the transaction portal of a bank),
- A system, which gives access to information about the investments of bank clients in investment funds – based on data sent by transfer agents, and
- A system for cyclical generation and sending of data and information to marketing agents’ distribution network, currently used by Investment Fund Companies.