FrontEnd systems of banks and other financial institutions
FrontEnd systems of financial institutions
Front-end systems for financial institutions, banks and other financial institutions have a complex infrastructure, which means there is a need for many interfaces of operating systems. We dedicate Risco Software front-end systems to those entities.
Our systems create screens of new applications. They offer a universal interface, which facilitates the realisation of tasks. They enable one to build and manage the flow of forms, and to perform business rules and scripts. They function in Internet browsers, so banks need not install any software on the part of end users, while new versions of software are installed on a server and are immediately available for all users.
Currently, a new product of the Risco Software Company is being created on the basis of the front-end system, within the framework of research and development:
a platform for selling bank receivables, Risco Receivables
An Internet platform for standardising and simplifying the process of selling past-due bank receivables.
It will provide users with, among other things:
– availability in the SaaS model,
– management of the whole process, from data import to offer submission or auction closing,
– unification of the sales process for all parties interested in buying receivables,
– transparent management of packages and data made available to interested parties,
– tools for due diligence,
– realisation of the Data Table and Data Room stages on the platform,
– conducting standardised RFI and RFP on the platform,
– transparent sales process (including auctions),
– fulfilment of regulatory requirements,
– appropriately secured database, fulfilment of requirements concerning personal data protection, and fulfilment of requirements concerning data safety.